The firm works with Owners Associations and their Board of Directors throughout Texas involving all aspects of property management, transactions and litigation involving declarations, CCR's, covenants, rules, regulations and assessments and their collection. Included in this practice area are the following:
- Texas assessment levies, foreclosures and workout agreements;
- Leasing policies and enforcement;
- property border disputes;
- title issues involving Real Estate;
- lien issues and involuntary encumbrances;
- easements and voluntary encumbrances;
- vendor agreement and contract review;
- corporate management and bylaws;
- purchase and lease contract review involving real estate;
- real estate development;
- mortgages and deeds of trust; and
- real estate closings and their related documents.
Note that due to the fact we represent HOA's and Condo Owners Associations, we rarely accept files where a homeowner has a dispute with their home owners' association or condo owners' association.
If you have a legal issue related to HOA or Condo Association representation in Austin or the surrounding areas, please contact Marc Lippincott for an appointment to discuss.